2022 is finally here! Which means it’ll take about 2 months to get used to writing 2022 when I put a date on something.
I had a great 2021, with Chasing Betty coming out. Personally, the family got bigger with two cousins having their babies, and professionally as I took on new responsibilities at my day job. I also found the first draft of the sequel to Chasing Betty, called Chasing Blue Blood. And about 20 hours ago, I finished the first draft of The Petticoat Society, my steampunk thriller take on the classic comedy Arsenic & Old Lace.
But with a new year comes reflection and setting goals for 2022. And I’ve found that writing them down helps you be more accountable and more likely to keep them, so here we go:
- Get both Chasing Blue Blood and The Petticoat Society edited ready for publication.
- Publish one of the aforementioned books.
- Consistently post on this blog – 2 days a week
- Be more active in writing communities by engaging in at least three conversations a week
- Prep and shoot at least 2 full episodes of my webseries, Fox Parson.
What are some of your goals for 2022? I’d love to hear them. Please share them below.